** DUE TO EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH DEMAND, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: **
- These Bikes sell out way in advance of them arriving in the UK, especailly the Off-Road version, so it is highly likely that if you expect a bike immediately you will be disappointed.
- If you wait for the bikes to arrive before putting down a deposit, it is also highly likely you will not get one.
- You should expect at least a 4 week wait, often longer. Because of this, Finance quotes have to be given nearer the time in case rates could change. You can see an example of a finance quote here.
- It is our understanding that there is no nor will there be a 2021 specification model. It is the same spec as 2020 even if its made in 2021.
- The primary colours that are available will be Black, Grey or Silver. The other colours are often being now put as special order and due to demand are not being made.
- If you buy a bike other than from a Dealer, even if the bike has 0 miles, the warranty is not transferable.
- Our advice is to put down a deposit and then wait for the shipment. Contact us here to discuss.
- We are only given a few days notice when the bikes are in the country and through customs so unfortunately we have no details about when the bike will be with us as the Importer does not know either.
The SUR-RON LBX is an EEC approved road-legal L1e electric motorcycle. With 60V and more than 6KW of peak power from a removable Panasonic 18650 32Ah Lithium-ion battery pack, it has a range of 40 to 60 miles per charge, a recharging time 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours. The fully road-legal version comes as a 28mph L1e restricted moped as standard but can also be made a 45mph L3e de-restricted bike. * (Please see terms and conditions relating to modification of bikes and warranties)
A forged light-weight 47KG alloy frame, 200Nm of Torque, combined with hi-spec components including 4 piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front and Rear provide the Light-Bee a climbing ability of over 45°.
Unfortunately this bike is deemed too light to be on the UK Governments Plug-In Motorcycle Grant scheme but we feel for the cost, its a great bike, with excellent performance
Our side-by-side static comparison of the off-road and road-legal Lightbee
Our ride-review of the Lightbee