** DUE TO EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH DEMAND, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: **
- These Bikes sell out way in advance of them arriving in the UK, especailly the Off-Road version, so it is highly likely that if you expect a bike immediately you will be disappointed.
- If you wait for the bikes to arrive before putting down a deposit, it is also highly likely you will not get one.
- If bikes are on back-order please remember that Insurance and Finance quotes should be requested nearer the time that the bikes are in stock in case rates change. You can see an example of a finance quote here. A good place to start for Insurance is Lexham here but other brokers are available so please ask us for the current list of companies that we know cover Electric.
- It is our understanding that there is no nor will there be a specific 2021 specification model with major changes. Often bikes come with for example different forks but that is typically down to what the manufacturer can source at manufacturing time. Therefore 2021 models are the same spec as the 2020 model even if its made in this year.
- The primary colours that are available will be Black, Grey or Silver. The other colours are often being now put as special order and due to demand are not being made.
- If you buy a bike other than from a Dealer, even if the bike has 0 miles and sold as new, the 18 month warranty is nottransferable.
- Our advice is to put down a deposit and then wait for the shipment. Contact us hereto discuss.
- We are only given a few days notice when the bikes are in the country and through customs so unfortunately we have no details about when the bike will be with us as the Importer does not know in advance either..
The SUR-RON LBX is an off-road electric motorcycle. With 60V and more than 6KW of peak power from a removable Panasonic 18650 32Ah Lithium-ion battery pack, it has a range of 40 to 60 miles per charge, a recharging time 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
A forged light-weight 47KG alloy frame, 200Nm of Torque, combined with hi-spec components including 4 piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front and Rear provide the Light-Bee a climbing ability of over 45°.
Our side-by-side static comparison of the off-road and road-legal Lightbee
Our ride-review of the Lightbee