The Evolution series is an updated version of the ES2 and ES3. They incorporate the same power modules as their respective counterparts but with the following updated features.
- Digital display with connectivity module
- Bluetooth communication with dedicated App showing your Bike and Routes Travelled etc
- LED lighting.
- Upgraded brakes from a rear Drum to Disc and including CBS (Combined Braking System)
- A larger seat for better comfort for two people
- Fast charging (0 to 100%) in 3 hours
A more powerful 50cc (L1e) equivalent 2700w 54v two seat motorcycle with a brushless permanent magnet motor connected to a toothed belt drive delivering up to 130Nm to the rear wheel. Its remarkably lightweight weighing just 78KG in running order with dual 8KG removable lithium ion batteries
All Askolls come with 3 power modes (Eco, Normal and Power) allowing a choice of performance over range. On the Es2 Evolution, ECO mode will provide up to 50 miles on a single charge.
The lightweight tubular steel frame bike includes a rear rack as standard allowing for the fitting of numerous top-box options to carry personal items, a lock or for the storage of a helmet. It also includes a front storage compartment as standard complete with a phone charging point and rear foot pegs for the second passenger.